Sunday, January 15, 2012

Simple Stir Fry with Couscous

This was my lunch for today. Something very simple but different from what I have been having lately. Ingredients are chicken breast, bacon, broccoli, walnuts and couscous. I also mixed in soy sauce and a little miso paste for flavor. Also in the bento I made a mix of Fuji apple chunks, raspberries and pecans. Quick, easy and tasty.

Not only does this work well as a hot meal…..

But it also works well at room temperature in a bento…..

I’ll take you through the step by step on how I made this in a later post.

Thanks for stopping by.

Itadaki masu


Russ Recipe said...

I think this looks great! I prefer making food with couscous opposed to rice once in a while. I have a website that shows some recipes as well. There are also some exercise tips and other health concerns on my site at Please give me some feedback if you could. Your site looks nice by the way and I like your recipes! :)

Beef and Beer With Yellow Potatoes said...

Thanks to you for this kind of nice post.
This one is the exactly related recipe which I was searching and it is very useful for me. I also found a very good blog related to the very nice and tasty recipes, you can visit it by click here