Tuesday, December 10, 2013

BETTER MADE DECEMBER CONTEST

Hey everybody yeah I know I haven't been on for a while and I hope to change that soon. I've been trying out a lot of recipes and think I'll have a lot to post up for the new year. In the mean time I want to let you know about a contest that's going on for the month of December from the Better Made Snack Company in Detroit, Michigan.



I grew up eating their chips and popcorn and while I've been away from the area I've missed them a lot. If you're from the area you will know what I mean if you're not you should try some. They can be ordered on line.

Anyhow they have a cool contest going on right now where you can win a little souvenir from the company. If you are interested go to this link and enter http://bettermadesnackfoods.com/dec-contest . And if you would like to try some of their snack go here http://www.bmchips.com



 look forward to seeing you all with some new posts in 2014.

Update December 17, 2013: Received an email yesterday saying I was one of the winners for the contest. This is awesome and part of my Hometown Pride. Hopefully I can win one of the contests with the chips or popcorn as the prize, lol. But for now I'm happy with what I've won so far. Thanks, Better Made.

0 comments: