Sunday, January 15, 2012

Simple Stir Fry with Couscous

This was my lunch for today. Something very simple but different from what I have been having lately. Ingredients are chicken breast, bacon, broccoli, walnuts and couscous. I also mixed in soy sauce and a little miso paste for flavor. Also in the bento I made a mix of Fuji apple chunks, raspberries and pecans. Quick, easy and tasty.

Not only does this work well as a hot meal…..


But it also works well at room temperature in a bento…..


I’ll take you through the step by step on how I made this in a later post.

Thanks for stopping by.

Itadaki masu

2 comments:

Russ Recipe said...

I think this looks great! I prefer making food with couscous opposed to rice once in a while. I have a website that shows some recipes as well. There are also some exercise tips and other health concerns on my site at www.sensible-nutrition.com. Please give me some feedback if you could. Your site looks nice by the way and I like your recipes! :)
Russell

Beef and Beer With Yellow Potatoes said...

Thanks to you for this kind of nice post.
This one is the exactly related recipe which I was searching and it is very useful for me. I also found a very good blog related to the very nice and tasty recipes, you can visit it by click here