Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bento #12



I wasn’t sure if I was going to post this bento because I feel it’s so bland but I changed my mind. This bento is one of my throw together bentos. I have been so uninspired lately with my bento making. Don’t get me wrong the bento itself was very tasty and filling but as far as in a photographic since it is not interesting.

The first section is filled with sauté broccoli, penne paste with butter, salt, pepper and cilantro and my Breaded Turkey Zucchini Patties. I used one of the patties as a natural baran between the pasta and broccoli.

In the second section peeled pink grape fruit, dried apricots (natural baran), walnuts, a few fruit snacks and Oatmeal Raisin Banana Nut Cookies.

Hopefully my next bentos will be a little more photogenic.

Until then Itadaki masu!

6 comments:

Whats Cookin Italian Style Cuisine said...

another dish of yummmy goodness!~

Marisa Lyn said...

Hey Claudia, Yeah that bento was very tasty.

Lia Chen said...

Not to worry about the photography, I can see how yummy your bento. Nice job Marisa (^.^)

Marisa Lyn said...

Thanks Lia, your always there with an encouraging word. =)

Susan Yuen said...

Your bento looks delicious and colorful with all of the broccoli and fruits! :D

Marisa Lyn said...

Hey Susan, It was very delicious. I guess I just didn't feel inspired with my bentos lately but I'm working on it. However I'm so glad you liked it.